This exercise comes from Acupressure’s Potent Points by Michael Reed Gach.
- To release frustration, lie down comfortably on your back.
- Place your hands or fists, palms down, under your buttocks.
- Bend your knees and place your feet comfortably apart on the floor.
- Move your knees from side to side; your knuckles should be pressing into your buttocks muscles in this position.
- Inhale as the knees come back to center.
- Continue for one or two minutes, alternating sides.
- Relax on your back with your eyes closed as you take long, deep breaths.