Your wealth and prosperity area is located at the rear left section of the structure you are working with (for instance, your home or office.) When we take our time shaping our wealth through a slow and steady process, we build a solid financial foundation based on patience, trust and self-control. Enhance your wealth area when you want to:
Generate more cash flow in your life.
Raise money for a special purpose.
Become more aware of the flow of abundance and prosperity through your life in general.
You can enhance your wealth area by implementing any of the following:
- Items that call in the Ch’i (energy) such as wind chimes, wind socks, whirligigs and flags.
- Valuable possessions and collections such as art, antiques, coins, crystal.
- Posters, paintings, collages, photos or figures that depict your desired possessions and give a strong feeling of wealth and abundance.
- Items in the colors of blue, purple and red.
- Healthy plants, especially if they have shiny, rounded, coin-shaped leaves such as jade, impatiens and begonia. Or plants that bloom in the colors of reds, purples and blues such as gloxinia, cyclamen, begonia, African violet, kalanchoe and mums.
- Fresh and silk flowers in reds, purples and blues
- Water features such as fountains and waterfalls symbolizing the abundant flow of money and prosperity.
- Quotes, affirmations and sayings pertaining to wealth and prosperity.
- Things that have a personal association to wealth and prosperity such as a dollar bill or foreign money brought back from a successful trip.
Source: The Western Guide to Feng Shui by Terah Kathryn Collins.