If you want to experience greater prosperity, try some of these tips from 10-Minute Feng Shui by Skye Alexander.
- Place a bowl or jar near your front door and drop a penny in it each time you go in or out to reaffirm your intention to become more prosperous.
- Replace a washer in a leaky kitchen faucet to stop money from slowly leaking away.
- Mend any holes in your pockets to keep money from slipping away.
- If your front and back door are in direct line to each other (at either end of a hallway), place a large plant in a red ceramic container and position it near the back door to prevent money from going out as quickly as it comes in.
- Set a large stone just inside your back door if you have trouble holding onto money.
- Put an egg-shaped object in your office. Eggs symbolize birth and fertility, helping to attract new business or new money-making opportunities.