A person’s face can be a helpful indicator basic characteristics about the person. Here are some common face types:
- The mental type of face is thin, with a large forehead and small jaw/chin area. This person has a focus that is internal and intellectual.
- The physical type of face is a large square face with big jaws and chin. This person is a doer and responds to life with action. They have a competitive spirit and need freedom and personal space.
- The emotional type of face is round with full cheeks. This person connects easily with others. Physical comfort is important to them and they enjoy good food and group activities.
- The mental/physical face has a broad forehead and square chin. This person enjoys mental work in connection with a physical activity. They are active doers and like to plan projects.
- The mental/emotional face has a high, broad forehead and a round chin. They enjoy people and planning with an intellectual approach. They make good managers because they are quite perceptive about people but are inclined to be reserved themselves.
- The physical/emotional face is square with a round chin. This type of person has a strong people orientation and excels at planning group activities. They enjoy being physically active and have a good mechanical ability with a love of physical comfort.
Source: Amazing Face Reading by Mac Fulfer, J.D.