You can use essential oils to enhance your mood in any environment. Here are some examples.
- For the office – a blend of lavender and grapefruit oil creates a tranquil atmosphere and stimulates the senses.
- To pick up a down mood – make a blend of geranium, lavender and bergamot. Place in a room diffuser or put six to eight drops in a bath.
- To dispel cooking odors – add a few drops of clove oil to a simmering pan.
- An essential oil dropped onto a radiator ring or light bulb ring will fill the room with a wonderful fragrance and also set a calm or uplifting mood.
- To make your own perfume, add twenty-five drops of your favorite oil to 1 ounce of perfume alcohol and allow it to age for two weeks before using.
Source: The Everything Spells & Charms Book by Trish MacGregor.