If you could use some extra cash, try this quick exercise:
- Assemble five short green candles and ten quarters.
- Rinse the coins in warm salt water.
- Place five saucers in a circle and put one coin in the center of each saucer.
- With a little melted wax, securely fix a lighted candle on top of each coin.
- Arrange the five remaining coins inside the circle so that they form a five-pointed star with the apex facing away from you.
- Say aloud: “I need (amount of money) immediately.”
- Imagine green and purple five-pointed starlight glowing from the candle flames.
- Imagine coins cascading from the flames for several minutes.
- Let the candles burn out naturally. Provided your need is genuine, a windfall should be on its way.
- When it arrives, say, “Thank you.”
Or, you could just say a Romany saying to induce money luck: “Trinka Five.”
Source: The Good Spell Book by Gillian Kemp.