Crystals disseminate, scatter, guide or activate energies almost anywhere in a room or home. The quality of the crystal is important. Only flawless faceted crystals made from high-quality material will be effective. The most popular shapes are round (yin) and drop-shaped (yang).
Following are some suggested applications for using your crystals effectively:
- In a window to prevent loss of energy, to disperse negative energies and to energize a room with rainbow colors.
- Between a door and window when the door and window face each other, to redirect the flow of energy.
- In long hallways to slow the flow of energy.
- On corners or edges to lessen their aggressive energy or cutting effect.
- To activate energy in static rooms.
- In small rooms to keep energy flowing.
- In the center of a room to stabilize and focus energy.
- Between a door and bed to dissolve a potential conflict.
A few other important factors:
Crystals need to be cleaned on a regular basis to maintain their effectiveness. Dusty/dirty crystals produce and reflect dusty/dirty energy.
The size of the crystal should be in proportion to the size of the window/room/hall.
Here’s an affirmation to use when placing your crystal:
The transformation of energy supports wholeness. May the messenger of light bring clarity and insight into my life.
Source: Feng Shui Symbols by Christine M. Bradler & Joachim Alfred P. Scheiner.