Our mind helps direct our outer experience. From time to time, it’s fun to try something out of the ordinary to infuse a freshness to our outlook. Here’s an exercise you can use to help foster positive feelings of abundance in your life.
Items you will need:
- A golden bowl
- A cinnamon, patchouli or orange joss-stick (incense)
- Some ears of wheat (if you do not have ears of wheat you can substitute almonds, pine nuts, acorns or rice) in an earthenware dish
- A golden candle
- A large golden scarf to sit on
- Your favorite crystal.
When you have your items:
- Place your scarf on the floor and arrange the bowl in the west, the candle in the south, the joss-stick in the east and the wheat/nuts in the north. (If you live in the southern hemisphere change the north/south placements.)
- Light the candle and joss-stick, settle your emotions and feel peaceful.
- Face your candle while sitting comfortably and holding your crystal in the palm of your hand.
- Imagine good news about your job, paying your bills or other financial issues flowing from the direction of your joss-stick into your crystal.
- Imagine energy and opportunity flowing from your candle to your crystal
- Support from helpful people flowing from your bowl to your crystal.
- Possessions and cash flowing from your wheat/nuts to your crystal.
- Then feel all the richness flow into you from the crystal.
Do this visualization for as long as you are comfortable – even a few minutes will be sufficient. You can repeat this exercise as often as you like.
Source: Your Crystal Code by Teresa Moorey.