This is a nice way to keep a variety of scents around you. The aroma can be diffused using an electrical or candle diffuser or put a drop or two put on a clean handkerchief that you carry with you during the day. This listing of aromas relates to each day of the week, based upon the oil’s affinity with the planetary ruler for the day.
- Monday (Moon): Jasmine, Lemon, Sandalwood, Stephanotis
- Tuesday (Mars): Basil, Coriander, Ginger, Nasturtium
- Wednesday (Mercury): Benzoin, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Lavender
- Thursday (Jupiter): Clove, Lemon Balm (Melissa), Oakmoss, Star Anise
- Friday (Venus): Cardamom, Palmarosa, Rose, Yarrow
- Saturday (Saturn): Cyprus, Mimosa, Myrrh, Patchouli
- Sunday (Sun): Cedar, Frankincense, Neroli, Rosemary.
Source: Magical Aromatherapy by Scott Cunningham.