There are times when we feel emotionally vulnerable but a little psychic energy can be used to create a more peaceful and harmonious sense of being. Here’s an exercise to create an astral or emotional shield:
- Visualize the color pink or gold.
- Turn your concentration to the heart area (caution: do not do this exercise if you have a heart condition.)
- Take nine deep breaths with a rhythm of breathing in for a count of seven, hold the breath for a count of one, breathe out for a count of seven, hold the breath for a count of one.
- Visualize the color pink or gold surrounding you. It helps to think of a lamp emitting an elliptical shape of either pink or gold light while you visualize a miniature version of yourself stepping into the center of the light.
- Visualize the pink or gold as a metallic shield that surrounds you completely. Feel the shield’s strength. Imagine that it is unbreakable.
- Silently affirm; “I am shielded from all forms of emotional attacks and contamination. So be it. This shield is impregnable. So be it. It is invincible. It cannot be emotionally penetrated. So be it. This shield will last for a duration of 12 hours. So be it. This shield is internally permeable. As I will, so be it.”
Note: It is important to make the shield internally permeable so any negative emotions, thoughts and toxins you generate are released from the shield while protecting you from external contamination.
Source: Practical Psychic Self-Defense for Home and Office by Master Choa Kok Sui.